What Are The Benefits?
- Compact and light - Weighs and uses much less space than a spare tyre
- Long shelf life - 5 years
- Easy application - fix punctured tyres in less than 10 minutes
- Fix punctures permanently - up to 10mm
- No need to call towing services
- No need to visit workshops for additional repair
- Continue using tyre till end of its life span
Difference between TireCare and a "regular" repair kit ?
TireCare fix punctures permanently, while normal repair kits included in new cars only provide a temporary fix, you would have to visit workshops for further repairs.
- TireCare uses nano-fiber technology in our sealants, these nano-fibers help to seal up the puncture permanently.
- TireCare is harmless to rims / tyres / TPMS, and does not dry up inside your tyres, while other sealants could potentially corrode rims, damage TPMS, or dry up and clog the air valves.
TireCare Revival Kit vs TireCare Repair Kit?
The only difference between the two kits is the type of air compressor it comes with.
TireCare Revival Kit - premium quality air compressor that inflate tyres at a faster rate, comes with 5 years warranty
TireCare Repair Kit - standard air compressor with a 1 year warranty.
What If I Already Have My Own Air Compressor?
How To Use
Watch: TireCare is easily washable!
What's In The Kit ?
What Do You Get:
- 2 x TireCare Revive Anti-Puncture CAR Sealant (400ml)
- 1x TireCare Mobile Air Compressor
- 1 x Easy DIY Application kit
- 5 years Sealant Shelf Life (from production date)
- 5 years warranty (Mobile Air Compressor)
This kit measures 49 cm (L) by 18 cm (H) by 9 cm (W), and weighs 2.05 kg.
*Based off 100-150 ml per puncture size of approx. 4mm