What Are The Benefits?
- Compact and light - Weighs and uses much less space than a spare tyre
- Long shelf life - 5 years
- Easy application - fix punctured tyres in less than 10 minutes
- Fix punctures permanently - up to 10mm
- No need to call towing services
- No need to visit workshops for additional repair
- Continue using tyre till end of its life span
- Cost effective solution - less than $26* per year for an assurance
*Based off $128 divided by 5 years shelf life
Difference between TireCare and a "regular" repair kit ?
- TireCare fix punctures permanently, while normal repair kits included in new cars only provide a temporary fix, you would have to visit workshops for further repairs.
- TireCare uses nano-fiber technology in our sealants, these nano-fibers help to seal up the puncture permanently.
- TireCare is harmless to rims / tyres / TPMS, and does not dry up inside your tyres, while other sealants could potentially corrode rims, damage TPMS, or dry up and clog the air valves.
- Receive the added assurance of our local warranty and support.
TireCare Repair Kit vs TireCare Revival Kit?
- The only difference between the two kits is the type of air compressor it comes with.
- TireCare Repair Kit - standard air compressor with a 1 year warranty.
- TireCare Revival Kit - premium quality air compressor that inflate tyres at a faster rate, comes with 5 years warranty
What If I Have My Own Air Compressor?
- If you already have your own air compressor, you can simply purchase the standalone TireCare formula here.
How To Use
Watch: TireCare is easily washable!
What Do You Get:
- 1 x TireCare Revive Anti-Puncture CAR Sealant (400ml)
- 1 x TireCare Mobile Air Compressor
- 1 x Easy DIY Application kit
- 5 years Sealant Shelf Life (from production date)
- 1 years warranty (Mobile Air Compressor)
This kit measures 27 cm (L) by 19 cm (H) by 9 cm (W), and weighs 1.25 kg.
*Based off 100-150 ml per puncture size of approx. 4mm