Having a tyre punctured is not a strange situation especially when you are a motorcycle rider. Repairing of punctures in tubeless tyres can be a tricky business and include two simplest and basic ways in this regard, one is plugging, and other is patching. Both the plugs and patches can be used to cover up the holes and avoid you a situation where replacing a tyre becomes inevitable. Plugging can be done by the owner of a motorcycle if the hole is small but going to nearest bike store is recommended in case of major issue.
Pros & cons of plugs:
- Plugs are the cheapest option of tyre repair available, which makes them a priority for the overwhelming majority.
- Another method of plugs is that they can be placed swiftly in a matter of minutes without consuming a lot of time.
- To fix a punctured tyre, plugs can be easily carried and most frequently available in the repair kit.
- Plugs are becoming old fashioned and obsolete and are no longer available in tyre shops except a few small ones.
- A plug has limited functions and cannot be used in a majority of the tyre puncture cases.
Alternatively, you can use “TireCare Permanent Sealant”. Our application is simple to use, all you need it do is purchase our TireCare Motorbike Sealant. You do not need to worry anymore because TireCare is here with its sealant and repair kit to fix all your tyre problems, and here is why TireCare Motorbike Sealant will make your life easier.